The high-end design shoes (and named) and fashion designer Manolo Blahnik. Beranek the Czech's father and his mother was in Spain's Canary Islands made. His first Branik workshops and stores are located in the old Church Street, Chelsea, London. Manolo Blahnik store is now located in New York, Las Vegas, Dublin, Madrid, Istanbul, Dubai, Hong Kong, Seoul and Singapore. Manolo Blahnik designed a shoe that is the latest Web site to sell fake brand-name shoes, brand, one of the rising influence. If you are considering buying a pair of shoes online ManoloBlahniks card, especially if these shoes at discounted price, check the following, in order to ensure that your Manolo Blahniks standard is true.
1. Leather Sole and the liner. Manolo Blahnik shoes are all leather soles and lining. Is no exception. If the only leather does not appear, or if you ask whether the salesperson is the only leather, he said no, you may want to buy fake.
2. No relief serial number. With other brands of shoes, Manolo Blahnik shoes, accessories no serial number. If you see any part of the serial number of the shoes, accessories, and shoes are not really Branik.
3. Check the label. Branik tags are placed in the shoe insole. Manolo Blahnik shoes, a real label will not be dirty. It should be highly consistent. Make sure that the brand name is spelled correctly! This is the Manolo Blahnik. The brand name is never abbreviated. There should be no pictures or other symbols, accompanied by the brand, but the name. Most of the brand label printed on caps lock. From the "My Favorites" collection shoes, Mr. Blahnik's signature label can be, even though the signatures labels are rare.
4. Check dust bags and boxes. Authentic Manolo Blahnik shoes, a white box, black. Dust bag is also white and black.
5. Carefully checking for quality. If you see traces of glue or bad sewing, then chances are your new shoes do not actually Manolo Blahniks. This is a very common knock off shoes are assembled with glue, rather than being sewn together, the traces of glue should be considered suspicious. Quality of the shoes should be first-rate, and supplier-related complaints should be taken to emphasis on the quality of shoes.